Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jackie Evancho is incredible!!



Susan Boyle has some stiff competition when it comes to the title of world's greatest unexpected singing sensation.

Jackie Evancho, the 10-year-old Pittsburgh native who appeared Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent” has already wowed judges with her amazing opera skills and now she’s advanced to the next round.

In 2009, Susan Boyle enjoyed a similar response to her performance on "Britain's Got Talent."

Both stars have attracted millions of views on YouTube. And while Susan Boyle's debut album broke records with pre-sales, Evancho has the potential to give her a serious run for her money.

Jackie Evancho, the 10 year old singing sensation, has been gaining worldwide recognition as a young classical crossover recording artist.Jacqueline (Jackie) Evancho, born April 9th of 2000, is the 2nd of four children.






ITALIAN
O mio babbino caro

O mio babbino caro
Mi piace, è bello, è bello
Vo' andare in Porta Rossa
a comperar l'anello!
Sì, sì, ci voglio andare!
e se l'amassi indarno,
andrei sul Ponte Vecchio,
ma per buttarmi in Arno!
Mi struggo e mi tormento!
O Dio, vorrei morir!
Babbo, pietà, pietà!
Babbo, pietà, pietà!



English Lyrics


Oh my dear papa
I love him, he is handsome, handsome
I want to go to Porta Rossa
to buy the ring!
Yes, yes, I want to go there!
And if my love were in vain,
I would go to the Ponte Vecchio
and throw myself in the Arno!
I am being consumed by the torment!
Oh God, I'd like to die!
Papa, have pity, have pity!
Papa, have pity, have pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment