Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky wedding


Wow, what a beautiful wedding! Chelsea Clinton, 30, and Marc Mezvinsky, 32, marry on Saturday, July 31, 2010 surrounded by four hundred guests.Reports say that their special day was held at Astor Courts, a beautiful estate just off the scenic Hudson River in Rhinebeck, New York where the newlyweds exchanged vows in an “interfaith ceremony”.




Fashion designer Vera Wang is, ignoring reporters' questions. At the renowned bride on her wedding day was a dress by Vera Wang $ 16 thousand dollars.


For those in attendance, the blushing bride donned an elegant Vera Wang wedding gown for her special day. She must have looked absolutely amazing as she walked down the aisle, with a dress that was very flattering to her figure. Chelsea looked very much like a fairytale princess in the “strapless ivory gown” that featured a “diagonally draped bodice, ball skirt made out of raw-edged laser-cut swirling silk organza, and a train in silk tulle, along with silver-jeweled embroidery band around her waist with a fabulous, long veil” to make her look complete.

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton walks his daughter Chelsea down the aisle
Exchanging vows of fidelity, the newlyweds read the poem "The Life That I Have" (Life, which I have), written during the Second World War, the British cryptographer and playwright Leo Marx. "My life - that's all I have. And this life that I have is - yours," - reads the poem.

The text of the poem reads as follows:

The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours

The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Is yours and yours and yours

A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause

For the peace of my years
In the long green grass
Will be yours and yours
And yours









Women are trying to see how the wedding guests Chelsea Clinton got into the bus. Before the wedding, the road to the farm was closed, and the airspace over the city closed to flights.
Guests waiting for arrival of wedding party included Barbara Streisand, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg




No comments:

Post a Comment