Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hungarian Miss Spring refused to sell virginity

Virginity ... auctioned on internet

A young woman from Hungary, which is to auction off her virginity, refused to continue bidding after she was attacked by four men, says Austrian Times. According to the 18-year-old girl, who calls herself Miss Spring, the incident occurred near her home.

The Hungarian girl who offered to sell her virginity to the highest bidder in a live TV auction has pulled out after getting a savage beating from four men.

Bidding had risen to 26,000 pounds on the Hungarian Tabu TV station, but six hours before it was due to close she was attacked by four men at her home in northern Hungary.
She said: "They dragged me into an alley. They said they were going to rape me, they cut off my hair - but they ran off when somebody came by. They said they were going to take what they wanted for free. I was terrified. I have cancelled the auction - I don't know what to do now."

The girl who admitted she is now 18 but has so far not given her real name said she was also unhappy about the way the auction was being handled.
Miss Spring added: "I was hoping to save my family and our house using the money, but not at the price I'm paying emotionally. The world of the media, going public like this is not as easy to do as I had thought.

"During the auction process I did not have the possibility to monitor who made the bids and Tabu TV did not alow me to get in contact with the individuals.

"I wanted the person that won to know me - but all they have is a picture and I don't know them - they will be a stranger. I wanted a say in whom to accept bids from and whom not.
"I have had hate mail, the TV station has given out info I did not authorise, and now after the attack I am scared."



"We faced losing our home and being on the street. I want to be able to pay back those loans - that's why I came up with the idea for this auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment